Dev's Inn

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where one can chat among friends and relax at their own leisure. Come by today, tonight, tomorrow! Whenever you can, the Inn will always be open.

Rules of this Forum

DevilishlyHandsome49
    DevilishlyHandsome49
    Admin

Rules of this Forum Empty Rules of this Forum

Post by DevilishlyHandsome49 Fri Jun 19, 2015 11:54 pm

I'll try to keep it very simple and quick so you don't have to read a wall of text.

Things that will get you banned:

-Excessive use of profanity and offensive language. I have no problem with cursing but the moment you can't even say a three word sentence without throwing in the word "fuck" and start using more derogatory terms, we have a problem. You will get a warning first. Second time, banned.

-Spamming. Pretty self-explanatory. The only spam I accept here is the food and you better cook that shit to perfection. You will get a warning first. Second time, banned

-Discussions of illegal activity. I don't care what kind of illegal activity it is, I don't want this forum to be a place for that kind of talk. Immediate ban

-Excessive sexual talk. Sex is a natural part of life. I enjoy it, many others enjoy it. I don't mind if you guys flirt and get a little kinky, but let's try not to get into XXX rated territory. Take that stuff to the PM's. You will get a warning first. Second time, banned.

-Drama and Whining. Now look, you can talk about your problems, things that are bugging you and there's always gonna be someone there to listen. You can also talk about things that get under your skin. I have no problem with that. What I do have a problem with is stuff like:

"Omagerd, Stacy is being a total bitch cause she stole my ex bf, Brandon who was also dating my sister but I luvs him so much!"

OR

"I hate my car, I hate this guy, I hate that guy. The town I live in sucks! omagerd omagerd omagard!"

At that point, its no longer your problems or things getting under your skin. Its just bitching and no one really likes that. Depending on the situation, this may lead to 2 warnings and a possible ban.

-Bringing in drama from other sites. Once again, this is not a drama headquarters. I don't want this site to be involved in something it was never part of in the first place. Depending on the situation, immediate ban.

Some other things to take into consideration. If you know a member is doing something that is illegal in the PM's or trying to bring in some sort of drama from another site, please let me know so I can handle the situation properly. Its greatly appreciated.

Well, I think I've covered everything. I don't think these rules are too much, not too strict. They seem pretty fair. I just want to ensure that the enjoyment at this forum is always high and that no one is left unsatisfied. Thank you for reading and enjoy the Inn! cat

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 3:03 am